1. The winner of the series will take home a cash prize of more than $20,000.
2. The Oscar winner fled the country on the eve of sentencing in 1978.
3. Toyota remained the big winner in the survey, widening its lead over Ford with a total score of 145.
4. The winner would earn $1,635,800.
5. The company that can protect data the best will be the ultimate winner in this sector.
6. Samsung needs a winner in its next smartphone to restore customer confidence.
7. The winner gets to work on the idea for two years.
8. The winner may not even know they have the winning ticket yet.
9. The winner will be determined not by voters but by a judge.
10. The winner is not the person shifting into another gear but the one slowing down the slowest.
11. No one will emerge as a winner in a trade war.
12. After a winner is declared, the sector is expected to look a lot smaller.
13. Optus seems to be the biggest winner, with a spot on all five bundles.
14. More than one winner is also a strong possibility.
15. You want to pick on a winner, not a loser.