1. He noted the widespread rape of nuns during the during the Congo civil war in the 1960s.
2. One of the things to watch for is the possibility of widespread damaging winds.
3. Without widespread support from companies other than Apple, it could be dead in the water.
4. Some of the incidents on the list received widespread attention and deep reporting.
5. No deaths were reported but there was widespread minor damage to buildings.
6. There has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the election.
7. She died in a hospital last month leading to widespread protests in the city.
8. His widespread acceptance was reflected in the reaction from political leaders after his death.
9. Storage is widely viewed as a key to more widespread use of renewable energy.
10. That is, it is likely not as widespread as initially thought.
11. Despite the widespread disruption, the space agency has yet to provide details about what caused it.
12. The commission was assigned to audit the results after allegations of widespread fraud.
13. Some residents are feared trapped in collapsed buildings and there have been widespread power cuts.
14. ET to reflect additional information about how widespread the account changes will be.
15. For Facebook to suffer such a widespread and lengthy outage was unusual.