1. Some whales returned to the beach after being led into deeper water.
2. These whales are huge, but the ocean is even bigger.
3. With killer whales there has never been a recorded incident with a fatality in the wild.
4. Researchers hope to tag more whales and follow more journeys to get a clearer picture.
5. Blue whales are found throughout the world.
6. The whales are not an endangered species.
7. Pilot whales are the second largest species in the dolphin family, after killer whales.
8. For instance, there are thought to be just about 500 North Atlantic right whales remaining.
9. Blue whales, along with many other whales, became endangered due to commercial whaling.
10. The meat of slaughtered whales is sold commercially.