1. The severe weather would arrive just a week after the region saw temperatures climb into the 60s.
2. No expense was spared, even to guarantee fair weather for the crowd of an estimated 400,000.
3. Saturday was the first day that the weather was clear enough for flyovers.
4. They say the decision was taken after more bad weather was forecast.
5. We do all we can to have our networks prepared when severe weather strikes.
6. The search is expected to resume Wednesday when the weather improves.
7. The next day, government officials announced that it was a weather balloon.
8. You already see this with those weather maps that move two, three days into the future.
9. It was late in the year, and we knew the weather would be spotty.
10. The weather in Sochi was clear at the time of the crash.
11. The weather station has even made its way into an art project.
12. The weather was beautiful and they talked of going to the park.
13. The launch was delayed by a day reportedly because of weather conditions.
14. This app lets users know about open shelter locations after severe weather or other disasters.
15. The intense weather is not over for people living in the middle of the country.