1. The firm said it found the bitcoins worth around $116m in an old digital wallet from 2011.
2. Only in the world of Microsoft with its virtually unlimited wallet can that be called a success.
3. That way, if your wallet is lost or stolen not all of your personal information will be compromised.
4. The power source is a battery bank that fits into a wallet you carry in the clothes.
5. He also said there were no signs of any credit card activity, despite her wallet being gone.
6. In the future that phone is also going to be your wallet, so it knows what you spend money on.
7. Either way, the money in your digital wallet will function differently from any we have known.
8. My wallet stayed a little later than I did.
9. It provides data on how quitting smoking affects your health, your wallet and your well-being.
10. You typically store coins in a smartphone app or Web service, not in a physical wallet, for example.
11. Are you able to get into your office by simply bumping your purse or wallet against a reader?
12. Be careful, keep a firm hold of your wallet, and try to make it through alive.
13. My wallet it was like it exploded.
14. The bottom line is believe me, Hillary Clinton is coming for your wallet, everybody.
15. Users can pay for items using either NFC payments, a credit card, cash or other mobile wallet apps.