1. Google began its renewable power trek, with an original agreement in 2010.
2. The trek to Hong Kong and France mark the second and third new regions for Apple Pay this month.
3. His expected decision to participate in the forthcoming trek would seem an easy one for the young Prince to make.
4. Workers live in houses, and will trek some distance to tend and harvest crops.
5. With Curiosity busy studying rocks and dirt, the start date for the mountain trek kept getting pushed back.
6. Other refugees trek into Turkey through often dangerous crossing points.
7. And Silicon Valley executives have, in increasing numbers, made the trek to Washington to make their cases directly.
8. Migrants in Europe are facing new challenges in their trek north.