1. The service has been promised to Perth public transport users by 2017.
2. He served as transport minister between 2004 and 2006.
3. It called on people to use public transport and said extra bus services were being provided.
4. If you look at how important the bus system is to public transport here, it makes sense.
5. The crisis has to do with distribution and state rules over who is allowed to transport marijuana.
6. It gives the application developer the ability to transport you anywhere.
7. Data collected by the robot will also be shared with the transport and traffic authorities.
8. Not all of the autonomous vehicles being tested for public transport in Europe are glamour-free.
9. The transport authority said it would defend its proposals in court.
10. China has seen several cases of arson on public transport in recent years.
11. When you re done cooking, you have to transport your finished product into the house.
12. Other big agencies like education and transport will likely sign up to the scheme at a later date.
13. He said the rail remains a safe way to transport goods the vast majority of the time.
14. The impact of cheaper crude will be felt much more in road transport than in electricity generation.
15. We watched the NATO pilots practice from a military transport plane.