1. The system lets families board together after the A group, but only with children up to 4.
2. Malaysian officials said Sunday that the two had not requested to fly together on Flight 370.
3. She said they grew up together until about age 7.
4. Ford and Corning began working together on an automotive glass in 2012.
5. Rackspace started OpenStack together with NASA in 2010.
6. Fiat and Chrysler together sold 4.2 million vehicles in 2012.
7. Clinton, for example, tried to cobble together a $150-million aid package in early 2011.
8. Taken together, this software bundle includes over $200 worth of great Mac apps for just $30.
9. What we want to do is make sure we work together as a unit.
10. We know we can group them together when providing their report to them.
11. He called for those who had not voted for him to work together for the country.
12. I know that together Oregon and her people will get through this.
13. We must work again all together to find a synthesis.
14. We need to get together to get the right software.
15. We need to create areas to come together, where we can be there for each other.