1. The issue was they just thought that they could have me 24/7.
2. When they developed the scale, researchers thought the maximum score would be a 10.
3. Previously, this was thought to have been achieved in the second quarter of 2014.
4. I thought I might pass out at one point, added White, 29.
5. I never really have thought about it in terms of legacy, said King, who looks much younger than 67.
6. So, I mean, they must have thought I was really weird because no one asks to borrow $50.
7. They had been thought to be extinct for about 160 years before being found again in Spain in 2010.
8. More than 200 people were thought to have been on the ferry some accounts put the figure at 350.
9. We thought it would be great for him to see it from this location.
10. I thought that he was going to be the first person they killed.
11. The thought of having all my work done for me is really depressing.
12. I just think it would be good if more people thought about things like this.
13. This is my life now was the first thought in my head.
14. We would never have thought about having a family two years ago.
15. They thought that we were just going to be a model minority.