1. We think the stock should be back up at $122.
2. I still think we can do commercial paying passengers in 2018.
3. I think organizations should fully test before taking any sort of plunge on Windows 10.
4. Most economists have said they think the Fed will start raising rates by mid-2015.
5. I think this is going to pass 2-1.
6. What do you think of Windows 10?
7. The reason why is that the device you think costs $200 actually costs $700.
8. Just 8% think it will not be until 2016.
9. Only 7% of those polled think rates will rise in 2014.
10. Nineteen percent of voters said they think Christie definitely plans to run in 2016.
11. I think it will similar to how Microsoft has E3 and E5 plans for Office 365.
12. I think for a little while it will make life difficult for law enforcement.
13. I think we have taken it one step further in the case of disruption.