1. Crimea would be the first territory to join Russia since the breakup of the Soviet Union in 1991.
2. This is new territory for Microsoft and for its customers.
3. The militants have lost significant territory in northern and western Iraq in the last year.
4. The index topped last week just one point under record territory, and has pulled back to the range.
5. We re going to shrink the territory that they control.
6. You slowly shrink the space, the territory that they may control.
7. They will begin to recapture some of the territory they have lost.
8. Under the constitution, the territory is guaranteed the right to vote for its leader eventually.
9. He marks his territory to alert other males of his presence, unaware that there are none left.
10. Both countries claim the territory in its entirety.
11. It was uncharted territory for the nonprofit, but eventually they decide to give it a try.