1. She has not yet announced whether she will run for a fourth term in 2017.
2. With the term extended to six years from four, he may stay in power until 2024.
3. She left office when her second term ended in 2005.
4. She left office after her second term in 2012.
5. The potential cost reduction over the long term is probably in excess of a factor of 100.
6. His second and final term as president runs until 2019.
7. He stepped down after one term in 1999.
8. The term itself is relatively new, having being coined in 2009.
9. Comey, who was four years into his term when he was fired, had been confirmed 93-1.
10. Patrick, a Democrat, has decided not to run for a third term in 2014.
11. Uganda amended the constitution to do away with presidential term limits in 2005.
12. His first term in office would have run from 2006 to 2011.
13. The measure is now 26, much higher meaning more expensive than the long term average of 18.
14. Her term ended in 2014.