1. The same group is believed to have targeted Sony Pictures in 2014.
2. Microsoft is aware of limited, targeted attacks against Internet Explorer 10.
3. AMD had previously targeted the launch for 2014.
4. The number of companies targeted by activists have also risen to 608 from 187.
5. In December 2015, the same market was targeted by a suicide bomber, killing 22.
6. Saudi Arabia has targeted 41 gigawatts of solar by 2032.
7. He asked that his last name not be used for fear of being targeted by jihadists.
8. The attack was far more sophisticated and targeted than reported at the time.
9. Critics of the government were also targeted for their social media postings.
10. Samsung has argued that Apple targeted the wrong company with its legal grievances.
11. He said his research experience on targeted attacks made him doubt a nation state was involved here.
12. Google is more targeted to get people to buy specific products on our website, he says.
13. Similar attacks have recently targeted users of Skype and other online services.
14. She told the council the people targeted would be those most responsible for preventing peace.
15. The attack was claimed by the Islamic State group which said it targeted a Shiite gathering.