1. The Thunderbolt station should also be available in July of this year for $199.
2. SpaceX and Boeing are aiming for test flights to the space station by 2017.
3. The company, led by tech billionaire Elon Musk, has been making station deliveries since 2012.
4. He has worked at the station since 1999 and has been its sports anchor since 2003.
5. He bought his first station, or cattle ranch, before he turned 30.
6. A number of Russians spent a continuous year on the Mir space station in the 1980s and 1990s.
7. Police told the station that five people were injured and being taken to the hospital.
8. The station reported that at least a dozen other workers were in the building at the time.
9. When I went to the police station, the first thing I was asked was my caste.
10. One was coming into the station and the other leaving.
11. Police said they would be held at a nearby police station and then released in a few hours.
12. We were the last train through the station before the blast.