1. You can almost feel the splash of cold water on your face.
2. The ministry said South Korea and the United States are still trying to find its exact splash zone.
3. The gold edges are subtle and add just a splash of color without being gaudy.
4. I came up with the idea last night but had no idea she would make such a splash, he told me.
5. Many companies are opting to raise money privately than to splash out with a public debut.
6. In our latest installment, we talk to a guy whose sons are making a splash in the tech industry.
7. Each puzzle ends with a dramatic splash of color spilling across the entire screen.
8. Draper occasionally also has made a splash in politics.