1. He was arrested in a joint raid with the CIA in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi in 2010.
2. Musharraf flew to the southern city of Karachi from Dubai on March 24.
3. A suicide attack outside a hotel in the southern city of Karachi killed 11 French engineers in 2002.
4. He's eyeing a move to southern Oregon, hoping to buy a modest house there for $200,000.
5. Police say three inmates who escaped from a southern California jail had some kind of help.
6. Or anywhere in southern China is better than the north.
7. The rest are located mainly in the central and southern parts of the country.
8. For that reason, we will soon begin the construction of a great wall along our southern border.
9. We need to secure the southern border to prevent terrorist infiltration.
10. The fact that Syrians can reach our southern border is extremely concerning to us.
11. He later flew to Santa Cruz, in the southern part of the country.
12. China suspended dozens of flights and rail services in several southern provinces.
13. The signals detected by the Chinese ship were in the southern section, Houston said.
14. The fire remained wrapped around the west and southern edges of the city.
15. Group members in civilian clothes stopped and searched cars in the southern suburbs.