1. The department had sought comments from eight other federal agencies, which were due May 1.
2. It had originally sought as much as $862m.
3. Last year, 15,000 people sought asylum in Denmark, twice as many as in 2013.
4. A university official said much of what the students sought was already in place.
5. President Obama has sought to improve relationships with police in the later part of his term.
6. The principal of the school called me up and sought police protection.
7. The spread was at the bottom of the range sought by the government funding arm.
8. He told the paper he was a who sought to promote causes but never for profit.
9. Snowden will join the conference via video call from Russia, where he has sought asylum.
10. ZDNet has also sought comment from industry on the proposed policy.
11. Her lawyer had asked for a sentence of six months while the government sought at least three years.
12. Snapchat did not break out how many of those requests sought the content of actual messages.
13. Four hours later, she could see the flames from where she sought shelter.
14. He has sought guarantees from the United States to protect Afghan citizens.
15. Department stores have sought to boost their online presence but they have been unable to keep pace.