1. Many more people noted their sorrow on other social media platforms.
2. He said the protests had brought nothing but tears and sorrow to the country.
3. Many other neighbors who spoke to reporters declined to give their names, but expressed sorrow over the loss.
4. At his trial, he expressed sorrow for helping al Qaeda and said he never intended to hurt anyone.
5. They are now feeling so much sorrow, he said.
6. Despite frustration and sorrow, signs of hope can be found.
7. Our heartfelt sorrow to all of the families of those who perished.
8. The cancellation has only deepened the sorrow felt by those scheduled to attend the reunions.
9. In all the sorrow that unfolded Friday, an act of kindness played out between rival football squads.