1. To give some idea of how thin the materials used for the storage medium are, an 8.5-by-11-in.
2. The combined business would have annual revenues of some £1.1bn.
3. It paid the wholesale price for some books, but started selling them below cost at $9.99.
4. There are still some folks running Windows 8.1.
5. I hope that some of these will be fixed in 2014.
6. To address the problem, Microsoft is making some radical changes in Windows 10.
7. The Chromebook was touted by some as a Windows killer when first released in June 2011.
8. I learned it in part from some interactions I had with Steve Jobs in 2009.
9. There is an expectation that eBay really makes some progress in 2014.
10. His exit has been in the works for some time, and his last day at Uber is March 28.
11. These are some clear favorites among investors for 2017.
12. For some of the profitable businesses, market valuations have reached the levels seen in 2000.
13. In some cases, the accounts are sold for just $1.
14. Here are the stories behind some of the stock markets biggest winners and losers for 2015.
15. In this slide show, eWEEK takes a look at some of the new features in LibreOffice 4.3.