1. But I am not going to slam the door on women and children.
2. Every time a door opens for the refugees, another one seems to slam shut.
3. A few of these streams of matter arc back, slam through the ring and leave a trail.
4. The second slam against Glass was that it was clunky and awkward.
5. We found that the added weight of the basin was enough to make the lid slam shut, for instance.
6. A slam will make it fly onto the screen, while the gentle option will make it seem like a whisper.
7. They wrapped a collar around his neck and pulled it to slam him against a wall, he said.
8. The revived case is not considered a legal slam dunk.