1. Greece has endured five years of recession, and total output GDP has shrunk by 25%.
2. The type size on the ballot has been shrunk in order to fit all the names.
3. What would you do if you were shrunk down to the size of a mouse and asked to do carpentry?
4. A survey of manufacturing firms shows that export orders have shrunk for two months.
5. The devices used for corporate computing have gone mobile and shrunk to palm size.
6. The pool has shrunk since then, Thompson said, but he did not name a number.