1. The devices will ship in the first quarter of 2014.
2. Thursday with the intention to ship the first units in early 2015.
3. That batch would then ship sometime in the first quarter of 2015.
4. The device is estimated to ship in August, if the project is funded by March 31.
5. There is no official ship date for the Moto 360.
6. The Pebble Core is set to ship in January for $99.
7. The monitors will ship in April starting at $999.
8. We know that this ship was put in place sometime between 1775 and 1798.
9. ZTE hoped to ship the phone in September 2017.
10. The devices will ship to customers March 29 and 30.
11. HP says the Chromebook 11 will ship on October 16.
12. Intel is estimating that 40 million tablets with its chips will ship in 2014.
13. The goTenna will ship in late fall, but a pair of the devices can be preordered for $149.99.
14. Meanwhile, the version with a 4G connection costs $349 and will ship in the first quarter of 2018.
15. They let us have our time to ship our next product.