1. A scholarship fund has since agreed to pay the fee, which is now $495.
2. Or at least about training that baby to be a scholarship athlete.
3. This is planning for the future the scholarship application grind mostly comes after the fall school application frenzy.
4. People donated thousands of dollars to a school scholarship in honor of the four girls and to another fund for their families.
5. But then she was able to enroll in a private center for learning, with the help of a tax credit scholarship program.
6. That scholarship was celebrated with a reception at city hall.