1. The killer says he disappeared a man for the first time at age 20.
2. Starbucks says it will expand to other major markets across the country in 2015.
3. Facebook says its own researchers have been studying the filter bubble since 2010.
4. Musk says he wants to eventually reduce the cost of a launch by a factor of 100.
5. He says he did badly at school, leaving at the age of 18.
6. Without this uncertainty, Gartner says IT industry could have a much better 2017.
7. State law says victims must file lawsuits seeking damages before they turn 23.
8. It says the number of injured stands at 365.
9. Yahoo says the plugin should be available to all users by the end of 2015.
10. The Commission says there is a need for an additional airport runway in the south east by 2030.
11. An Indonesian air force spokesman says the death toll in the crash has risen to 74.
12. She says her husband had a double bypass surgery in 2006.
13. Samsung says it can handle temperatures well below 0.
14. Belkin says its new bridge and most of its new sensors will be available in the second half of 2015.
15. An Afghan official says the death toll in the bombing of a mass protest in Kabul has risen to 61.