1. The city was handed back from British to Chinese rule in 1997.
2. Mandela was jailed for 27 years under white racist rule and was released in 1990.
3. He was jailed for 27 years under white racist rule and released 23 years ago, in 1990.
4. His rule ended when he was assassinated in 1979.
5. This decision was made within the rule of law and the constitution.
6. A judge is expected to rule on the case in the coming weeks.
7. They are terrorists and we will not let them rule on our land.
8. We think it is very important in terms of rule of law.
9. It will take approximately a year before the final rule is issued.
10. The judges did not indicate when they might rule on the case.
11. A final rule will be issued later this year after public comment.
12. The court is expected to rule by late June in Walker vs.
13. Amazon says the new accounting rule will change the way it recognizes sales of its devices.
14. If you still think the PC is dead and that tablets will rule, think again.