1. The companies hope to begin road tests of the vehicles as early as 2017.
2. Ford is promising to have a fully autonomous vehicle on the road by 2021.
3. You can even score a free tank of gas for your car to take the ultimate summer road trip.5.
4. Mercedes and Ford are both promising to put fully driverless vehicles on the road by 2021.
5. The Navy expects the main road into the base to be underwater for two or three hours a day by 2040.
6. Gartner predicts there could be around 250 million connected cars on the road globally by 2020.
7. We believe they are no different than any other car on the road today.
8. You want to be as far down the road as you can under this team.
9. That would allow more of them on the road at one time.
10. He wanted to know how high the water level was on the main road in.
11. The point here is to get your eyes on the road and off your phone.
12. There are too many products with long road maps that need to be developed.
13. The Mac has already started down its road of being a niche product.
14. So then we took the truck off the road and scheduled it for a service.
15. The only people that should be on the road should be emergency personnel and first responders.