1. Murray has carried the torch for the gay rights bill since he was appointed to the House in 1995.
2. Victims rights advocates put the number closer to 1,000.
3. The exploration rights have various expiration dates spanning from 2017 to 2023.
4. He had the same rights as you and I would have.
5. I respect their rights and support their effort to make a better world.
6. We are very concerned about the financial privacy rights of our customers.
7. We wanted to show the disabled that they have as many rights as anyone else.
8. The people must use their rights as citizens to take back their power, he said.
9. The deal has also left some human rights advocates with mixed feelings.
10. The result is a system widely seen as preventing human rights abuses.
11. Mexican authorities have insisted that his rights and those of other inmates have been respected.
12. He would face up to life in prison if convicted on the civil rights count.
13. He said the park service is fighting for the rights to the original names.
14. The NFL once treated its online and mobile rights like its broadcast TV rights.