1. The research firm also cut its growth forecast for 2017 and 2018.
2. The last research craft to carry animals into space spent 12 days in orbit in 2007.
3. The research was conducted from December 2015 to January 2016.
4. According to our research, the average number of infected hosts per C2 is 1,700.
5. They are the result of research and development and the human capacity to innovate.
6. The account believed to have been used for the research would be terminated.
7. The scientific research agency has been working in the health tech space for around a decade.
8. The research itself is not new and China does not have an edge over the competition.