1. Algeria has been fighting Islamic radicals, largely in remote areas, since the 1990s.
2. Rewards for remote kernel exploits have been bumped up from $30,000 to $150,000.
3. It can be launched via a remote connection to the system e.g.
4. It could also help eliminate some travel for employees who have to go to remote sites.
5. The small device on the left is a remote hot spot.
6. You can also use the tablet as a universal remote control.
7. He said he found himself on a remote beach early the next morning.
8. Sometimes that work is done on the remote system, while other times it is done locally.
9. The case has generated controversy in a remote part of the state.
10. The decision has generated controversy in a remote part of the state.
11. This would allow for the remote administration of a machine as if the operator was there.
12. The third layer is the cloud back end that provides remote management capabilities for IoT devices.
13. The flaw can be exploited if the routers have a remote management feature enabled.
14. It was unclear how the armed men reached the remote area and then escaped.
15. Taliban insurgents remain active in a number of remote areas around the country.