1. Specifically, the WikiLeaks documents referred to exploits working on versions of iOS up to 8.2.
2. It is often referred to as the heart of the gospel.
3. The developers referred to their earnings reports when asked about their acquisition plans.
4. An Apple representative referred to those statements when asked for any additional comment.
5. They referred the matter to the Justice Department for a possible investigation.
6. The fundamental idea here is a stock valuation mechanism referred to as marked-to-market.
7. She referred to the crash as a very significant event.
8. She referred questions about why the tweet was deleted back to the Cairo embassy.
9. A spokeswoman said Mayer was quoted out of context and referred to her tweets on the subject.
10. Authorities have not explained what that might have referred to.
11. Both the infection and the bacteria are often referred to as anthrax.
12. They are referred to as simply online storage.
13. Sprint referred all queries on the matter to Samsung, while Verizon and AT T have not commented.
14. The US defence department referred questions about the raid to the Yemeni government.