1. At that pace, the nation would recover all the jobs lost in the recession by the end of 2014.
2. We will do all we can to help him recover from this experience.
3. We need to give them the tools they need to recover because every life is precious.
4. His family said he was expected to recover but would need plastic surgery.
5. She will take a long time to recover from the emotional scars.
6. The president said all measures would be taken to recover the bodies of the missing.
7. A backup can allow consumers and businesses to recover data without paying a ransom.
8. It took me a long time to recover from that.
9. In many cases, you can recover that free space with just a click or two.
10. Now China is that ill person trying to recover from air pollution.
11. Economists believe they may never recover what they lost in wages and experience.
12. So how do you recover from something like that?
13. He noted that America is a rich and strong country and can recover from physical attacks.
14. Our intention would be to try to move sooner rather than later to recover that functionality.
15. We promised the local people that we would recover the site and make it a safe ground again.