1. The first quarter was another record quarter, coming off a record 2016.
2. The average cost of a lost or stolen record globally is $141.
3. In spite of all this, Nvidia just reported record revenues in the fourth quarter and for 2014.
4. The five highest monthly departures from average for any month on record all occurred during 2015.
5. The US central bank has kept its benchmark borrowing costs near record lows since 2008.
6. The index is down slightly from its July 3 record of 17,068.65.
7. That record was set in 2014.
8. That would be the first full year to record 3 percent growth since 2005.
9. The average gross profit was a record $162,042.
10. It is now just one quarter short of the Dutch record set between 1982 and 2008.
11. The index last closed at a record high on April 2, when it reached 1,890.90.
12. The stock touched a record $861 on Thursday before closing at $856.98.
13. The stock reached record highs again Tuesday and is up another 11.6% in 2017.
14. Los Angeles hosted a record 41.4 million visitors last year, one million more than in 2011.
15. Greece undertook the biggest debt restructuring on record in 2012.