1. He bought his first station, or cattle ranch, before he turned 30.
2. The couple also bought a ranch on the other side of the hill.
3. We have notified the family and are supporting them in any way we can, the ranch said.
4. The ranch is just a few miles from the Gaza border.
5. He was found dead in his room at a West Texas resort ranch Saturday morning.
6. The commission is concerned about how the ranch might affect the surrounding area.
7. As the ranch fell under siege, dozens of police officers arrived.
8. The second name honors a ranch family that hosted the researchers.
9. The migrants have to walk through unforgiving ranch land to reach the rendezvous.