1. And like each of those things, it looks weird and quirky and cool because of that hole.
2. If you re cooking in a particularly quirky oven, try not to worry too much about accuracy.
3. Many wondered what would happen to the quirky building, and nearly a decade would pass with no answers forthcoming.
4. This weekly roundup takes a look at the practical and sometimes quirky aspects of tech products.
5. She was dogged in her pursuit of important and sometimes quirky stories.
6. This movie is more quirky than truly frightening.
7. This beautiful and arresting presentation draws kids in, while the quirky facts retain their interest.
8. I do applaud the effort, however, and the result was a quirky little commercial.
9. Unlike most other commodities, which are bought and sold on exchanges around the world, these metals are quirky assets.