1. This is the same pump that was replaced by a pair of spacewalking astronauts in 2010.
2. In 2012 pump prices surged 66 cents from the same date to a peak of $3.94 on April 5.
3. The infrastructure needed to pump the gas to the burial site also has to be considered.
4. He drives a pump truck, and said he had struggled to keep up with changing technologies.
5. He scrambled away just as the front of the Toyota and the pump caught fire.
6. The Chinese city is known for its giant factories that pump out millions of shiny new Apple devices.
7. Instead of letting the energy escape, pipes are used to pump it through the building.
8. Archaeologists also found the remains of two pump clysters.
9. I was using the office bathroom to pump breast milk into a bottle.
10. Today, they have an automatic pump paid for by donations.
11. The turbines would be reversed to pump the water back up to repeat the process.
12. The ships pump sound through the water and listen for objects from which the sound bounces off.
13. He survived by holding onto a hydraulic pump that was not submerged.
14. Mastracchio promised to bring back a wire tie installed on the pump by the previous spacewalkers.
15. Or someone who hacks into a connected insulin pump and changes the settings in a lethal way.