1. Facebook said it plans to promote these integrated apps in its own app store.
2. The deals they promote the most are for family plans that include four people.
3. We want to do everything we can to promote it.
4. The Chinese government has used the civil code to promote the image of China to the world.
5. In office, she has done little to promote women in government.
6. Apple could easily afford to take a smaller cut of sales in order to promote development.
7. He told the paper he was a who sought to promote causes but never for profit.
8. The country is a major market, and its government has been trying to promote sales of electric cars.
9. He told the newspaper he hacked to promote causes but never for profit.
10. We would never create a design to promote hate.
11. They will collaborate over the market and intellectual property rights to promote their products.
12. She was hoping for insight to help her better promote the sport among women.
13. The merger gives both companies a much larger set of resources to promote growth.
14. Just to show it could, and of course to promote its brand.
15. There are a lot of people who are eager and want to be involved and promote what they are doing.