1. The project is now not expected to be complete until the end of 2018.
2. The city put the project back out to bid in 2011.
3. That part of the program was well received, according to a report on the project from 2003.
4. The total number of trucks contracted to be delivered under the project is up to 45.
5. The project is due to start in 2019.
6. The device is estimated to ship in August, if the project is funded by March 31.
7. Once that is completed, it will be determined whether or not the project is eligible for $500.
8. The project ran out of money in 2009.
9. Work will start immediately on the project, which has a completion date set for late 2016.
10. The appeal period for this project ends July 31.
11. Construction on the project was halted after the Soviet invasion in 1979.
12. Built in two phases, construction on the project if approved is expected to be completed by 2020.
13. The Danish diplomat is trying to raise funds for the project, which the UN aims to start in 2017.
14. Until recently, the laser sensor used on the Google car project cost $75,000.
15. Google launched Google Code in 2006, but disabled new project creation on the site on March 12.