1. Microsoft still has to update its product lifecycle for Windows 10.
2. The product had been on sale for $149.
3. Facebook is gearing up for a product announcement on June 20.
4. The product, which will be in stores before the end of the year, will start at $499.
5. Previously, Apple only described the release date for the product as sometime in early 2015.
6. For example, in February, the company introduced a model with the product ID 12672.
7. He predicted that gross domestic product would grow by 7 percent in 2018.
8. Gross domestic product grew 1.6 percent in the first quarter, the most since 2011.
9. Gross domestic product increased 7.7 percent last year, the same pace as in 2012.
10. Gross domestic product has dropped 22 percent since 2008.
11. The product currently retails for $99.