1. Bayer AG had expected Chinese permission to bring one of its new drugs to market in October 2013.
2. The hospital had not given permission for its networks and data to be used for these purposes.
3. Imagine them having to get permission to change a feature or add a service.
4. The old law required workers to obtain permission before they could unionize.
5. He did not seek permission to do so, knowing that it would have been refused.
6. So give yourself permission to let go of that false sense of precision.
7. What about apps that simply ask users to give permission to harm them?
8. Other students who got permission from their parents left campus on their own.
9. The statement said Duncan had given permission to release the information.
10. The store owner gave police permission for access to the camera.
11. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner.
12. He was asked what kind of permission he was referring to.
13. No one in Mexico ever asks for permission to do so.
14. Many more small companies have been using drones without FAA permission, say industry officials.
15. They must apply for permission to take a vacation outside the camp.