1. Next resistance rests at the 5,000 mark, and is followed by additional overhead around 5,050.
2. Do you know how amazing it is to be able to share all that overhead with other people?
3. The cool part is that containers require no additional overhead or stress on the system.
4. The high communication overhead was by far the biggest challenge.
5. San, who heard police helicopters fly overhead his during the early morning hours.
6. Police then checked the train and a police helicopter flew overhead, she added.
7. Bay Area labor and overhead costs have risen sharply in recent years.
8. The highway will charge electric trucks using overhead wires and is finally open for trials.
9. The cost of these data lakes are low and the planning overhead is light.
10. Agents do this with little overhead at both the host server and Docker container level.
11. How is this Australian standard different to ISO and NIST, and what is the overhead to business?
12. It passed overhead a few times, really low, a witness told the Reuters news agency.
13. Several jets then flew overhead leaving a red, white and blue trail.