1. Both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft will become top five overall storage vendors by 2017.
2. That should mean overall better application performance for the Galaxy S 5.
3. It was the biggest overall drop in output since September 2012.
4. Labour will back a charter requiring the government to deliver an overall surplus by 2019-20.
5. However, that did not slow an overall decline in software sales, which were down 9%.
6. The overall Internet of Things will add some $1.9 trillion to the global economy by 2020.
7. The £90m cost of security is being met from the overall Games budget of £472.3m.
8. The overall turnout was 68.7 percent the highest since 1997.
9. It has forecast overall holiday sales will increase 4.1 percent to $616.9 billion in 2014.
10. The company said it detected a 42 percent increase overall in cyberattacks in 2012 compared to 2011.
11. As a result, overall mobile data traffic grew 69% in 2014.
12. China, the United States and Japan will represent 57% of the overall uptick in solar demand in 2015.
13. This sector is projected to account for 20 percent of overall sales, climbing to 32 percent in 2017.
14. About 25% of legacy applicants are admitted, compared with the overall acceptance rate of 16%.
15. The SaaS market overall is on track to be worth $44 billion to $48 billion in calendar 2016.