1. She has been more outspoken than most of her counterparts from other European countries.
2. Some are encouraging their friends to be less outspoken on social media to avoid another shutdown.
3. I was one that was very outspoken about it, he told reporters.
4. Taylor Swift has been outspoken on streaming services use of her music.
5. The Republican was a weak candidate an outspoken conservative in a moderate state.
6. The EU has been among the most outspoken advocates of binding targets.
7. It is the second suspension for Mr Moore, an outspoken conservative.
8. Italy is also an outspoken opponent of the death penalty.
9. Once politically neutral, Silicon Valley executives have become outspoken on social issues.