1. But customers are outraged not so much because it costs money, but because of the way it was handled.
2. Protesters outraged over the incident blocked streets and police used tear gas, local media reported.
3. We are outraged, said a coalition of groups opposed to the burial, in a joint response.
4. The dismissal outraged many Iraqis, who said it showed Americans consider themselves above the law.
5. Many animal humane groups and public officials are outraged at the idea of resuming domestic slaughter.
6. Upon his return to Tehran, Rouhani was met at the airport by both enthusiastic supporters and outraged critics.
7. An outraged President Obama weighed in Thursday night on the side of more restrictive gun laws, a position many Democratic lawmakers support.