1. State government expenses are estimated to outpace income by about $1.1 billion through June 2019.
2. The government had predicted that demand would quickly outpace available visas.
3. The associated economic benefits of shark tourism can outpace the income from fishing for sharks.
4. Those plus other SaaS products were enough to outpace Salesforce, which still leads the SaaS customer relationship management segment.
5. Such an increase, he said, would further stretch public benefits and outpace the security screening process refugees are required to undergo.
6. In 2016, budgets for cloud security will outpace overall IT security spending as companies play catch-up.