1. When outdoors, you can add more pop to your pictures by using a reflector.
2. They also cannot be displayed outdoors on public property within the city.
3. There are other devices that can cook outdoors too, and we re not talking about smokers.
4. They had greater freedom of movement, time outdoors and an ongoing interaction with other people.
5. Tablets are famously hard to read outdoors, especially when the sun is shining.
6. If your camera is weak in dim light, consider shooting outdoors during daylight hours.
7. Using the iPad Air 2 outdoors in bright sunlight will be a good indicator.