1. Nintendo tries to mitigate this by offering a separate carrying case in red or blue for $12.99.
2. The firm has yet to post a profit since its initial public offering in 2013.
3. The company officially stopped offering that plan in 2011.
4. The retail giant matches Walmart by offering free shipping to shoppers who spend more than $35.
5. Facebook held its initial public offering on May 18,2012.
6. Apple began offering podcasts, through subscriptions and downloads, via its iTunes app in 2005.
7. AT T stopped offering unlimited plans to new customers in 2010, and Verizon followed in 2012.
8. Yet after a year as a public company its stock remains roughly 40% below its offering price of $38.
9. The deal is being partially funded by a $3 billion common offering that was completed June 23.
10. Twitter shares are flirting with the initial public offering price of $26.
11. Several BTC payment processors were offering their services for 1%.
12. It's offering Windows 10 as a free upgrade for Windows 7 and 8 users only until July 29.
13. Verizon is offering the G5 for $26 a month for 24 months or for one payment of $624.
14. There are other apps on the market offering a similar service for other mobile phones.
15. Apple is offering its operating system at no charge from here on out.