1. There has been little information about his condition in recent days.
2. There has been little information about his condition for some days.
3. The condition of the five police officers wounded in the attacks is unknown.
4. He says he does not know the condition of the confirmed victim.
5. It used to take years for farmers to figure out the condition of their land.
6. The second is that the information is supplied on the condition that it not be released.
7. Two people remain in critical condition and two police officers have very significant injuries.
8. She said the other woman wants to keep her condition private.
9. Officials said they are in good condition and expected to recover.
10. He did not have condition updates on those who were shot.
11. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because it was a private meeting.
12. They spoke to The Times on the condition they not be named.
13. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was continuing.
14. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing.
15. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity in line with military policy.