1. The civilian suspects, Sanchez said, were four men and one woman between the ages of 24 and 35.
2. From 2001 to 2009 the civilian rate held steady at 18 suicides per 100,000.
3. He said they need to be under the control of civilian leaders from the Syrian opposition.
4. The number of police civilian staff and community support officers also fell.
5. The report was reviewed by four former military lawyers and a civilian military law expert.
6. He said the soldiers are told to make every effort to avoid civilian casualties.
7. It is among the last steps in a long transition to civilian life.
8. The civilian court could try people for much more serious crimes carrying the death penalty.
9. Many were in civilian clothes, and some had been shot in the head.
10. This article was updated with news that a civilian in the second shooting died.
11. The monitors say there have been more civilian casualties than the coalition has reported.
12. They also asked for the creation of a civilian board to look at complaints about police conduct.
13. He said, These are weapons of war and they have no place in civilian life.
14. Most of the soldiers who appear in the pictures are in civilian clothes.
15. Critics say that approach flies in the face of the strong track record for civilian courts.