1. The city put the project back out to bid in 2011.
2. She had heard about the school during a visit to the city in 2015.
3. The city was handed back from British to Chinese rule in 1997.
4. The city was one of the first areas that plunged into armed conflict in 2011.
5. The red post boxes were painted green after the city was handed over to China in 1997.
6. He was captured in the Pakistani city of Karachi in 2010.
7. New Orleans is a mostly black city of nearly 390,000.
8. If that fails, the city could return and file again for Chapter 9.
9. The city asked Rhodes to set a hearing to consider approving the settlement on or before March 20.
10. They had little news of what was going on outside in the rest of Victoria, a city of 62,000.
11. He was arrested in a joint raid with the CIA in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi in 2010.
12. The city had previously called emergencies in the 1980s.
13. Before the war, the city was a thriving industrial center with a population of more than 650,000.
14. The tow banner will fly around the city from July 13-21.
15. The impact on the city of Chicago proper will be 300 new jobs by the end of 2015.