1. But after the cashier called a manager, I was told it expired a week earlier.
2. The department said the cashier and the cook started to laugh and the officer left the restaurant.
3. I handed my credit card to the cashier, and everything stopped.
4. Then present the cashier with a single barcode that has collected all the coupons you selected.
5. When you walk into a restaurant and order, the cashier behind the counter presses preset buttons on a big pad.
6. For example, the challenge might be to sort coins, hand money to a cashier or checkout an ATM machine.
7. Being a cashier is another popular job, accounting for more than 3 million workers.